Swanton, VT 05488 US
$70,000 - $80,000 + 10% bonus
Job Title: Production Supervisor
Job Description: We are seeking a skilled and experienced Production Supervisor with a strong background in manufacturing operations and leadership. As a Production Supervisor, you will be responsible for overseeing the production process, ensuring efficiency, quality, and adherence to safety standards. You will work closely with a team of production workers, providing guidance, support, and direction to achieve production goals.
- Supervise and coordinate daily production activities to meet production targets and deadlines.
- Monitor production processes to ensure compliance with quality standards and make necessary adjustments to optimize efficiency.
- Train and mentor production workers on standard operating procedures (SOPs) and safety protocols.
- Assign tasks and set production priorities based on customer orders and production schedules.
- Evaluate production performance, identify areas for improvement, and implement corrective actions.
- Maintain accurate production records, including production reports, inventory levels, and employee attendance.
- Collaborate with other departments, such as engineering, maintenance, and quality assurance, to resolve production issues and implement process improvements.
- Ensure compliance with company policies, procedures, and regulatory requirements.
- Foster a positive work environment by promoting teamwork, effective communication, and employee development.
- Conduct regular performance evaluations and provide feedback to production team members.
- Minimum of a High School diploma or equivalent. A degree or certification in a related field is a plus.
- At least 3 years of experience in a manufacturing environment, preferably in a supervisory or leadership role.
- Strong knowledge of manufacturing processes, production planning, and quality control.
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills, with the ability to motivate and inspire a team.
- Solid problem-solving and decision-making abilities.
- Proficiency in using computer systems and software related to production management.
- Sound understanding of safety regulations and the ability to enforce them effectively.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Flexibility to work in shifts and handle changing production demands.
- Effective communication skills, both verbal and written.
Subject: Production Supervisor- Swanton, VT