Keyes, CA 95307 US
$120,000 - $135,000 + 10% bonus
Job Title: Maintenance Engineering Manager
Overview: As a Maintenance Engineering Manager, you will be responsible for managing and coordinating the maintenance and repair activities for a food or beverage manufacturing facility. You will oversee a team of maintenance technicians and ensure that all equipment and machinery are running smoothly and efficiently to minimize downtime and optimize production.
- Develop and implement a maintenance strategy to ensure that all equipment and machinery are maintained according to schedule and in compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Manage and supervise a team of maintenance technicians and coordinate their work schedules to ensure that maintenance and repair activities are completed on time.
- Collaborate with other departments to ensure that maintenance and repair activities do not interfere with production schedules.
- Develop and manage the maintenance budget and ensure that all expenses are within budgetary constraints.
- Identify and implement improvements to maintenance procedures and processes to increase efficiency and reduce costs.
- Ensure that all maintenance activities are performed in compliance with safety regulations and guidelines.
- Develop and maintain a preventive maintenance program to minimize equipment failures and unplanned downtime.
- Work closely with the production team to identify and address any issues that may affect production.
- 5+ years of management experience in a maintenance or engineering role.
- Experience in the food or beverage manufacturing industry is required.
- Project management experience is highly preferred.
- Strong knowledge of maintenance management systems and processes.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple priorities.
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy.
- 4-year degree not required, but relevant education or certifications are a plus.
If you meet the qualifications and requirements for this position, we invite you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
Subject: Maintenance Manager- Keyes, CA