Denison, KS 66419 US
Position Overview: The Production Manager is responsible for overseeing the efficient operation of a dynamic production environment with over 75 employees, spanning two shifts. This role involves managing two supervisors and two team leads to ensure the successful execution of production goals. The ideal candidate should possess a 4-year degree, with a preference for candidates with prior experience in food or beverage manufacturing.
- Provide effective leadership to a team of over 75 employees, including two supervisors and two team leads.
- Foster a positive and collaborative work environment, encouraging teamwork and continuous improvement.
- Conduct regular team meetings to communicate goals, objectives, and performance expectations.
Production Planning and Execution:
- Develop and implement production plans to meet quality and quantity targets.
- Monitor and analyze production metrics, making data-driven decisions to optimize efficiency.
- Collaborate with other departments to ensure seamless coordination of production activities.
- Implement and maintain quality control measures to ensure products meet or exceed industry standards.
- Investigate and address any quality issues promptly, implementing corrective actions as necessary.
- Optimize the utilization of resources, including personnel, equipment, and materials.
- Collaborate with procurement and logistics to ensure a consistent and timely supply of raw materials.
- Enforce and uphold safety protocols and regulations to create a secure working environment.
- Conduct regular safety audits and training sessions to ensure compliance with industry standards.
- Identify opportunities for process improvements and implement best practices to enhance overall productivity.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to drive innovation and efficiency.
Reporting and Documentation:
- Prepare regular reports on production performance, highlighting key metrics and areas for improvement.
- Maintain accurate documentation of production processes, quality standards, and safety procedures.
- Education: A 4-year degree is preferred, preferably in a related field such as business, engineering, or industrial management.
- Experience: Prior experience in food or beverage manufacturing is required, demonstrating a strong understanding of industry-specific processes and regulations.
- Leadership Skills: Proven ability to lead and inspire teams, fostering a positive and collaborative work environment.
- Analytical Skills: Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to make data-driven decisions.
- Communication: Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, with the ability to effectively communicate with employees at all levels.
- Adaptability: Demonstrated ability to adapt to a fast-paced and dynamic production environment.
Subject: Production Manager- Denison, KS