Cedar Rapids, IA 52227 US
$90,000 - $110,000 + 10% bonus
The Project Engineer is responsible for managing and executing engineering projects. Your role will involve coordinating with other departments, contractors, and vendors to ensure that projects are completed within budget and on time.
Your duties may include:
- Developing project plans, budgets, and schedules
- Coordinating with other departments, contractors, and vendors
- Overseeing the design and construction of manufacturing facilities or equipment
- Troubleshooting technical problems during the project execution
- Ensuring that the project complies with safety and quality standards
- Conducting project evaluations and preparing reports for management
To be successful in this role, you should have excellent communication and project management skills. You should also be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and be able to adapt to changing priorities. A strong background in engineering principles and practices, as well as knowledge of food or beverage manufacturing processes, is essential.
To be considered for this position, you must have a four-year degree in engineering and 0-5 years of relevant experience. Candidates with prior food or beverage manufacturing experience will be given preference. However, internship experience will also be considered.
Subject: Project Engineer- Cedar Rapids, IA