Nevada, MO 64772 US
$70,000 - $80,000 + bonus
- Quality Control: Overseeing the quality control processes and procedures to ensure that products meet industry and company standards. This may involve conducting inspections, testing, and monitoring.
- Quality Assurance: Implementing and maintaining quality assurance programs to minimize defects, ensure product safety, and improve overall product quality.
- Team Supervision: Managing a team of quality control technicians or inspectors, providing guidance, training, and support to ensure their performance meets company standards.
- Documentation: Maintaining accurate records and documentation related to quality control and assurance activities. This is essential for tracking and improving product quality over time.
- Continuous Improvement: Identifying opportunities for process improvement and working to enhance quality control and assurance practices. This may involve collaborating with other departments to implement changes.
- Reporting: Providing regular reports to the Quality Manager and other relevant stakeholders on quality control metrics, trends, and issues.
- Compliance: Ensuring compliance with industry regulations and standards, as well as internal company policies related to quality.
- Problem Solving: Investigating and resolving quality-related issues and incidents, which may include customer complaints or product recalls.
- Training: Providing training to employees on quality control and assurance procedures and best practices.
- Communication: Collaborating with other departments, including production, procurement, and logistics, to ensure a seamless flow of information and product quality improvements throughout the supply chain.
- This position plays a crucial role in maintaining product quality and safety, and it requires attention to detail, strong leadership, and a commitment to ensuring products meet industry standards.
Prior Food or Beverage Manufacturing Experience: Candidates must have previous experience working in the food or beverage manufacturing industry. This experience is essential for understanding the unique quality control requirements and standards in this sector.
4-Year Degree (Preferred): While not always mandatory, having a bachelor's degree in a related field (such as food science, quality management, or a related discipline) is preferred and can be an asset in demonstrating knowledge and qualifications.
Subject: Quality Supervisor- Nevada, MO