Phoenix, AZ 85001 US
$90,000 - $100,000 + 10% bonus
Job Title: Reliability Engineer
Job Description: We are seeking a skilled and experienced Reliability Engineer to join our organization. The Reliability Engineer will play a critical role in improving the reliability and performance of our manufacturing processes and equipment. This position requires a strong background in reliability engineering, preferably in a manufacturing environment, and a focus on continuous improvement.
- Develop and implement reliability programs to enhance the performance and reliability of manufacturing equipment and processes.
- Conduct analysis and evaluation of equipment performance data to identify opportunities for improvement and implement preventive and predictive maintenance strategies.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify and prioritize critical equipment and develop risk-based maintenance plans.
- Perform root cause analysis of equipment failures and develop corrective action plans to prevent recurrence.
- Utilize reliability tools and techniques, such as failure mode and effects analysis (FMEA) and reliability-centered maintenance (RCM), to optimize maintenance strategies.
- Monitor key performance indicators (KPIs) related to equipment reliability and analyze trends to identify areas for improvement.
- Support capital projects by providing input on equipment selection, reliability requirements, and maintenance considerations.
- Develop and deliver training programs to enhance the technical skills and knowledge of maintenance and operations personnel.
- Collaborate with suppliers and vendors to ensure the availability of critical spare parts and optimize maintenance contracts.
- Stay up to date with industry best practices and emerging technologies in reliability engineering and apply them to drive continuous improvement.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering or a related field (mechanical, electrical, industrial, etc.).
- Minimum of 3 years of experience as a Reliability Engineer in a manufacturing environment.
- Strong knowledge of reliability engineering principles and methodologies, including preventive and predictive maintenance techniques.
- Experience with reliability analysis tools such as FMEA, RCM, and statistical analysis.
- Familiarity with maintenance management systems and computerized maintenance management systems (CMMS).
- Experience with capital projects and equipment selection is a plus.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to analyze complex data and draw actionable insights.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated commitment to safety and quality in all aspects of work.
Subject: Reliability Engineer- Phoenix, AZ